The compilation of our families adventures.
Friday, September 28, 2012
Julie-old house
I remember very little about the old house. It was a time of discovery
for me. When Shannon and I were first adopted and brought to that house,
I remember sitting in my bed not knowing what to do with so many kids
running around, I remember feeling so overwhelmed. After a little while,
I wandered outside to learn how to play. I remember Grandmas trailer, I
remember big pink bubble gum being brought to us after Grandpa had
walked down to the gas station. I remember the animals. I loved watching
the turkeys and chickens peck at the ground. They were so fascinating! I
remember that trampoline where Daniel bit me for the last time.I bit
him back so hard one day that he bled. It took me forever to figure it
out; figure out that when I could bite him back he would quit biting me.
So when I did... I let him have it! I remember the go carts, we had so
much fun
watching Joel and Meg go crazy on it, we were supposed to throw sticks
at them when they drove by us. I remember them wrecking it into a tree
too. The day Meg fell out of the gumball tree I was not sure that she
would live. I remember thinking, I will never climb a tree as long as I
live because of that. The memories I do have are very short, but I loved
that old house, and I loved getting to know my new family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment