The compilation of our families adventures.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mom- I remember

I remember when....

Once I sent Meg into the bathroom to change Baby Samuel's poopy pull-up.  She knelt there, trying to figure out how to get a handle on the very very nasty pullup to get it off. Baby Samuel stood there.

Meg:  Samuel, why don't you pull it off.

Samuel: I'm not touching that thing!

(Apparently it was time for him to be potty-trained.)
 
 
 
I remember when. . . 

I had to keep my eyes on little Laurie constantly when we were out because she was constantly on the lookout for gum to chew.,.. You know the kind, the black hard splat of gum stuck to the floor in the drugstore that someone had already chewed and dropped and several someone elses had stepped on. . . Before I knew it, into her mouth it would go.  I guess it seemed to her to be a shame to waste a perfectly good piece of gum.  She also like to secretly check the underside of pews at church for any lost treasures of gum that she could appropriate.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment